EUMA INTERNSHIP AWARD
This November 2021, the EuMA Innovation Team is launching the fourth edition of the “EuMA Internship Award“. Every year up to seven awards will be given to selected Master and PhD students to spend a period of at least 3 months abroad in one of the leading European Microwave Industries, Universities, and Research Institutes supporting this initiative.
Master and Doctoral students with a background in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics can apply. The deadline for application is set to November 28, 2021.
- Provide opportunities to Master and PhD students to carry out a stimulating work experience at one of the leading European Microwave industries, universities, and research institutes within the EuMA network.
- Provide an incentive to potential new professionals to join the Microwave Community.
- Promote and extend the Microwave Community and Network across industry, academia, and research institutes.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Master and PhD students at the time of application
- Fluent in English
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics.
For the application link, questions and consultations, fill the form by the link: PRESS THE LINK