The Department of Electric Power Transmission trains students in the state and English languages. This page provides basic information about the subjects taught by the lecturers of the department in English only.
Educational and methodical complex of the discipline (EMCD) – a set of normative and educational-methodical materials necessary for the effective implementation of the work program of the discipline by students. EMCD includes:
- Discipline Curriculum
- Synopsis (s) of lectures on the subject
- Guidelines (recommendations) for laboratory, practical and seminar classes
- Topics of course works (projects), homework, etc. and methodical instructions (recommendations) on their implementation (if provided by the program)
- Methodical developments on the organization of independent work of students in the discipline (schedule, guidelines, etc.)
- Individual tasks
- Diagnostic tools for the discipline (examination tickets, questions, test complex)
EMCD materials are developed in the state language, in compliance with
scientific style of teaching. Materials of EMCD of taught disciplines
in a foreign language, are prepared in the language of instruction.
|Name of the discipline||EMCD zip-file|