Research Department of Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety – RD-2
Head of department – leading researcher, candidate of technical science, senior researcher
Tel. +38 057 7076868
|Research Department “Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety” (RD-2) formally appeared on November 1, 2007 after renaming of Center of Certificatory Tests “Impuls” which was joined to R&DI “Molniya” on January 1, 2002. On 01.01.2018, RD-2 team includes 21 employees.
The Head of RD-2 is Vladimir Vladimirovich Knyazev, physicist theorist, a graduate of Kharkov A.M. Gor’kii State University (1975). In 1987 in Specialized Academic Council of All-Russian Electrotechnical Institute (Moscow) he defended PhD thesis in specialty “High Voltage Engineering”, the title of Senior Researcher was conferred in 1994. Laureate of State Award of Ukraine in the field of science and engineering in 2006 for the works in the field of high-voltage pulsed engineering.
Recipient of Letters of Commendation of Ministry of Education of Ukraine, Presidium of Academy of Science of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. He is author of more than 180 scientific publications, 16 certificates of authorship of USSR, 8 patents of Ukraine.
There are two research laboratories in the structure of the department: RL2.1 “Tests of Technical Means” and RL2.2 “Nonstandard Instrumentation”, their heads are Ivan Petrovich Lesnoi and Yurii Semenovich Nemchenko, respectively.
|I.P. Lesnoi Head of RL2.1, senior researcher, engineer-electrophysicist, graduate of Kharkov Polytechnic Institute (1978)
Author of more than 50 scientific publications.
|Yu.S. Nemchenko Head of RL2.2, chief metrologist of R&DI “Molniya”, electrical engineer, graduate of KhPI (1962), Laureate of State Award of Ukraine in the field of Science and Technology in 2004 for works in the field of aircraft industry.
Recipient of medal “For Valorous Labor” (1979), Yangel medal.
Author of more than 180 scientific publications, 16 certificates of authorship of USSR.
Since January 1, 2018 Vladimir Ivanovich Kravchenko has been Chief Researcher of RD 2.
|V.I. Kravchenko – Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, Honored Worker of science and engineering of Ukraine, Laureate of State Award of Ukraine in the field of science and technology in 2004 for works in the field of aircraft industry, Academician of Academy of Science of Applied Radio Electronics (AS ARE). Recipient of Letters of Commendation of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Supreme Council of Ukraine.
Author of more than 300 scientific publications, 16 certificates of authorship of USSR.
Main directions of activity of the Department.
- Experimental assessment of compliance of technical means with requirements of Technical Regulation of Ukraine on electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), and also, of international standards in the field of EMC. The testing laboratory is accredited (certificate 20484) by the National accreditation agency of Ukraine according to standard ISO/IEC 17025.
- Metrological supervision of conducting of tests. Creation of specialized means of measurement of parameters of pulsed voltages, currents, electric and magnetic field strength of limiting parameters of nano-, micro-, millisecond ranges.
- Fulfillment of calibration of means of measurements of pulsed electromagnetic processes (jointly with National scientific center “Institute of Metrology”).
- Computer simulation of processes of action of electromagnetic effects, including ones accompanying lightning discharge, on real objects of aviation and rocket-space equipment. Experimental verification of accuracy of results of simulation with physical models
- Certification of ESE air terminals by the procedure of France standard NF C 17-102
- Provision of activity of Technical Committee of Ukraine on Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means TC 22
LIST OF TEST TYPES,
that are conducted in TL of R&DI “Molniya”
|Номер стандарта||Сфера применения|
|ДСТУ EN 61000-4-XX||Устойчивость технических средств к действию внешних электромагнитных помех|
|ДСТУ EN 550XX||Измерение уровня электромагнитных помех, создаваемых техническим средством в гальванических цепях и окружающем пространстве|
|СОУ НАЭК 100||Требования к оборудованию АЭС по параметрам ЭМС|
DO 160 D / Е / F, / G
|Требования к бортовому оборудованию летательных аппаратов|
|MIL STD 461 C / D / E / F / G
NATO AECTP 500 E
|Требования к подсистемам и оборудованию военной техники|
Примечание: ХХ обозначает номер стандарта в серии, например, ДСТУ EN 55022.
- Sphere of accreditation of the TL.
- EMC test types according to standards of NATO .
- EMC test types by USA military standards .